Principal objectives of the U.F.M.C. - national and international:
- To develop, promote and defend the profession of film music composers and the interests of its members (conditions of admission)
- To assist the members in their administrative, legal and professional procedures
- To organize, encourage and support exchanges between members and between members and a third party, notably 'Collecting Societies'
- To reinforce the presence of film music composers at national festivals and events
- To participate in the educational programs of schools and specialized training centres
- To collaborate with the national cultural, televisual and cinematographic authorities
- To develop financial aids for creation of original film music
- To regroup Swiss film music composers at the international level by integrating the UFMC within the framework of the European Federation of Film Music, which was inaugurated at the 58th Cannes Film Festival with our French, Spanish and German associates.
UFMC.CH is also a web site for sharing and contribution for all lovers of Film Music.